JACKSON COUNTY COMMISSIONERS
NOTICE OF MEETING AND AGENDA
As required by section 311, Title 25 of the Oklahoma Statutes
Notice is hereby given that the
Jackson County Commissioners will hold a
Regular meeting on January 31, 2011 at 10:00 A.M.
The place of the meeting will be the Commissioners’ Office in the
Jackson County Courthouse
Following is a list of the business to be conducted by the County Commissioners at the above-mentioned meeting:
1. Call meeting to order
2. Approve minutes from last meeting(s)
3. Approve reports
4. Officers reports
5. Approve blanket purchase orders
6. Consideration and possible action on designating Lisa Roberson as Receiving Officer for all Highway accounts and all General accounts.
7. Consideration and possible action to go into executive session to discuss with legal counsel from the District Attorneys Office pending litigation between Jackson County and IESI over damages to the old Martha Bridge, CJ-2007-165, to include discussions about settlement offers and appointment of Commissioner to act on behalf of the Board in all settlement negotiations. 25 OK StAnn § 307(B)(4)
8. Consideration and vote to end executive session and return to open meeting.
9. Consideration and possible action on any matters discussed in executive session and requiring action in open session, including the appointment of a Commissioner to act on behalf of the County In settlement negotiations in case #CJ-07-165, Board of Commissioners v Peet
10. Consideration and possible action on appropriations for the month of January 2011.
11. Consideration and possible action on advertisement for bids for one New Truck Mounted Pothole Patching Machine : on Lease/Purchase Plan for Jackson County District #3
12. Open bids and possible acceptance of vehicle for Assessor’s Office.
13. New business
14. Public Participation
15. Vendor participation
16. Approve claims