| Court Clerk
Took Office in 2019
- The Court Clerk has the primary responsibility to record, file, and maintain permanent records of the proceedings of the District Court.
- We collect fines, fees, and forfeitures, and distribute the collected monies as provided by law to the appropriate agencies.
- We use forms and follow procedures prescribed by the Court Administrator’s Office, the Oklahoma Supreme Court, and the State Auditor and Inspector.
- Our office has records dating back to 1907, when Oklahoma became a state.
- The office was computerized in July, 1997, and all records since that time are on computer.
- All records prior to that date were kept in written form in docket books.
There are numerous types of cases filed with the Court Clerk’s Office which include:
Civil | Small Claims | Family Domestic | Protective Orders | Probate Guardianship | Juvenile | Adoption | Mental Health | Felony | Misdemeanor | Traffic | Search Warrents | Licenses | Passport Acceptance Agent
All court proceedings and records are public information except those related to juvenile, adoption, guardianship, and mental health cases.